Custom Search

Thursday, February 12, 2009

bedtime story

it's a good day and i have finally decided to go on for a walk cum jog. the weather is cool too, with no sun but grey tones in the sky. after a good day's work, am jogging with quite a few people, some of which i just overtook. the day is good and i am loving the puffs of smoke coming from my mouth in this weather.

its decision time on whether to go straight or right. straight, there's a building and right has an empty road, a little foggy.. but uninhabited. first i think of going straight, going on the other side of the road and i see a yellow gate. in between the bars, i see other people walking normally. i decide to go right only, not towards the gate. in the midst of this, the people i was with have been left behind, some going straight while some have already turned right and on the other side of the road, though am not alone, i see some joggers ahead of me.

all of a sudden, people ahead of me start running faster.. and i catch up too. someone comes from the other side, hinting me to stop, analyse and stay put. i dont. in the grossly bizzare situation, i run faster, risking myself... people ahead of me are shot. killed. for a moment, i decide to run faster and go away from the building .. and even make one or two shots of sprinting in despair.

then my senses dawn on me that the best thing to do is lie down as there is some kind of terrorists and am an easy target with my back all exposed and me running....
just as this happens, i stoop lower and from nowhere someone makes an impact on my head, with his legs, shoots at someone and covers me while i lay dorsal on the road...... he says, dont move, am from nsg, my eyes, on the ground open up and see someone just tryin to shoot me but getting shot by the guy.. he's on me, protected me and now i close my eyes.. feeling anxious, but thinking why i committed that mistake.... my mind running ..

i realise that if i feel safe, i may not be here .. but somewhere else.. i open up the eyes and my mobile reads 5:15. .... am lying on my bed .. and its my dream ..

PS:: though am not perturbed ever by the terrorism n stuff (never in my mind .. comes such things.. seems funny now thinkin bou it ), i dont know why this came to me ... but the problem is if it came to me, what bout the sensitive and people who have ever witnessed things like these ....... what's in their mind ?

No comments:

Post a Comment