Custom Search

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dr. strangelove and how i stopped worrying and loving the mem

well, all's well that ends well. or should we say gives a better start to life. now, then... my self-created mess ended when i got the best news of my life recently. Glimpses of my four years in college come in front of me, some good, some not that good but anyways, 4th feb is the day to remember for lots of things for PEC(as I told in the nss camp)

-news about me and others getting into good colleges for study
-placements of 27 people in the best PSU of india at package of quarter of 7 lac(in a middle of recession)
-college team winning 3.5 lac in some mechanical car development competition
-what else, lots of news may follow too . but am poorly informed..

also, the storm of presentating the paper passed away with my news and my mind just feels more clearer, more focussed and more rejuvenated. better news coming in place, the same paper got selected for journal, too .. lol (imagine making a paper and 3 associations accepting it .. am hoping that now ieee doesnt accept it in the journal .. if that happens, i'll definately be found in a nearby assylum)

god plays its part, too.. deciding to defer my registration everyday helped me not waste my money (cause plans of going to conference seem remote now, considering journal acceptance). also, I had plans of registering on the same day the good news was bound to arrive from US, unknowingly. luck by chance ?? you bet !
or should you say, the presence of the unknown superpower..

hey i forgot to mention one more good thing that happened today
ram killed ravana today on NDTV imagine . probably that made the day good for commoners like me ...... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment