Custom Search

Thursday, July 30, 2009

short stories

just some small incidents came to my mind right now. Sometimes small things, like a touch or a smile or something can just make your day .. the past week's was with its frustrations n celebrations. things are moving, Just seems like i'm in a ship in a middle of an ocean, finding an island.. (i have a map, but am confused which one to choose and why).

Sleeping... the night before you were pissed off because of some things that the best way to get rid of the disease is to sleep. Just imagine waking up seeing a face, devoid of its youth, lots of wrinkles but a smile which could just make an heartache. My grandfather was looking at me, in smile, trying to wake me up, telling me your work would be done, dont feel sad.Such is the power of emotions, care and the invisible happiness which can just make stones turn. Waking up to this, I believe is a bliss possible once in a lifetime.
Who says only children are cute ??

Now, on a bike, the red lights on a crossing.... getting the opportunity to see a foot, red nailpaint n okayish slippers. The girl is busy seeing you and yyou seeing her now. The lights are 5, 4 .. the girl starts . now your mind races . she was looking n den goes.. she's interested ? should u follow her ? or wait for 3 .. she's raced ahead now .. I wait. just wen its 0, see 2 more scooters racing wid me, 2 girls, definately better than the 1st one, are going side by side .. moral of the story ???
u knw.. wait mate !! u'll get better things in life !

No comments:

Post a Comment