Custom Search

Sunday, October 11, 2009

2days 3 nights-prologue

Yes, i have spent the london 'vacation' for 2days and 3 nights. I've unpacked settled in and done most of the things to be done at home. Just the college formalities etc need be done.
Now, then, for those curious ones back home, here's my itinerary.

7th was the day i was born according to Gregorian calendar. The circle was complete after finishing my 22 years, and i am again going to be reborn for a new life, a new place and a new aspiration.
when I was shifted from stomach to a hospital bed or something, i was in a hospital and probably the next day i was transported back to my place in Chandigarh. now, I was transported from my home in chandigarh to Delhi and the next day i would be shipped to London with a 40 Kg necessities i have accumulated for these 22 years.
Relatives came to see me and i received phone calls from everywhere. the difference in the 22 years was that now more people to greet me and i have met new people which know me not because of my parents but because of me. I've made friends, good ones, caring ones and some not-so-caring ones. But, i've grown. there is a difference.. or is it ?

i met my sister for the 1st time after being born (she was 10) now i met her after a long time on 7th and she had a 7 year old toddler. the sad part begins tomorrow as this rebirth is taking things from me, after being born and brought up in a family, which was always thinning out, (as in first a joint one, then only the parents, children and grandparents . and now to only parents and grandparents... the children are gone. it feels sad to say this )

ok.. anyways, the birthday was a random sorts this time. some people telling me happy birthday and then finding out about my plan to go for further study while the rest saying me bye and finding out I had a birthday today. anyways, it was the centre of attraction (But then this karva chauth reducing some of it).

8th and early morning i was supposed to leave at the airport, check in and stuff. The plane started 30 minutes late but then the whole journey was great. the crew at virgin is wonderful and warm and so were the people aboard it. Then came london at 8:00 PM (i landed around 6:20'ish but then health checkup etc took some time too. ) i was anxious about the whole process at heathrow the whole time but then it happened very comfortably and smoothly.
The anxiety was also for the question of how to reach my hostel at clayponds and get a room in it. but then things just happened. heck, i even got milk from a friend's place to help me survive the night for the next morning .
more later ......

No comments:

Post a Comment