Custom Search

Saturday, March 21, 2009

3 things to a good night's sleep

In my endeavor to learn some good manners, i've come across a cool 3 thing formula to have a healthy, good night's sleep.
1)Clean up the room
2)Take a Bath
3)Read before sleeping
As obvious, All the things seem entirely difficult in my case. However, i've managed to abide it for 2 days out of 3, since i've started this stupid regime.

Considering the summers around the corner, i guess 2 should'nt be much of a problem with me. (Though i would reiterate, bathing once a day is a pain for people like me because of my personal mission against global warming, to reduce water pollution as less as possible.)
The first is not a difficult proposition either, just clear up the things you can see and create mess in the almirah or the store-room. That ways, you've cleaned up the room. right ??
and yes, the 3rd. reading sports page of a newspapers aint a bad proposition. (why read it in the morning ? lets defer it to the night)
as you can see, i hope to live up to my 'new' found resolution. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment