Custom Search

Thursday, January 1, 2009

the last day of 2008

it starts at 9 30 when people start calling me up. are you awake ? yes. just got up.. anyways, i woke up finally at 3:40 PM and had lunch (call that breakfast) and stuff around 4 30'ish. people asking whats the big plans for the day are. nothing really, its 5 50 and i tell em to come to my place around 6 30 so that we can discuss what to do later. anyways, i get ready ONTIME and its 7 till no one comes. anyways, things get messed up as there is NO PLAN and we end up wasting time n then going out around 8 15 to PEC. the guards, doing their duty come up and ask wats upstairs at cafe. "any girl up dere?." unfortunately, its disha whose upstairs.. anyways, after sometime, we leave the cafe top floor and depart with dish and anjul. we go check out chicks at foodstreet and then finally decide on having pizza at dominoes. party is on atul. come back, celebrate happy birthday of my grandfather and have the lovely cake. regular chit-chat with mom and pop and some stupid recording of my mom singing out loud "teri maa nu ... makki ki rotiyan .. " at my pop. i sometimes wonder why my parents joke so much.. but it keeps me feeling happy from inside sometimes .. though i dont like the crudeness sometimes.... but anyways .. day ends like this only..

No comments:

Post a Comment