Custom Search

Sunday, January 11, 2009

can i ever complete this challenge ?

we usually hear "gimme a challenge n i'd finish it." its stupid, cause thats the way people think "standing up for oneself" is. i guess i was like this .. will work as hard as possible to finish off a challenge .... but what if the challenge is stupid?
I'd prefer not to waste my precious time on it.. but isnt it tempting to take up the challenge and end up in a bigger mess. ?

its been 2nd time when someone (and that someone is really close n family 2 me), elderly, wise (though i doubt that) was seen laughing at me,trying to mock me, and challenging me (now this is the good part).
what was the challenge ?? "i bet you get a girl on your own"...can you imagine .. such a stupid, whimsical want of someone i highly look upto.. and it was laughter that folllowed. wild laughter. even experienced people are now challenging me to get a partner .. can anything go worser than this ??

the problem in the world is that once you realise that you are happy and satisfied with the way you are, people just give you something to reconsider your happiness and try resurrecting things (which you originally didnt want). these challenges may instigate a fire inside me to prove it wrong, but hope the brain and logic wins over flimsy, nugatory and worthless challenges which dont deserve my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment