Custom Search

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

college ka raaz-the mystery continues

A bizzare day, to say the least. a cherishing one, though, like-another-busy-day-of-life. Waking up after hearing noises at 7 in the morning, i found out my cousin relatives had turned up while it was a foggy winter's twilight time. I had a bath (now thats 1 important thing bizzare about the day) and got ready like a nice sweet boy going to school at 8. i really feel one should bathe everyday before going out of home (thats what malaika arora said too, but who listens?). the chilly winters continued their romance and my bike fueled my passion for it. before reaching the college, the morning had more suprizes as i had a glimpse of my dear classmate-simran sidhu, looking beautiful,strangely, after losing wieght.

now then, the regular classes and going for gedi to citco, barista and subway's. (remember today's a tuesday !). i met the director and gupta sir today, for the point of my long standing funding problems for presenting a paper. i've fought mental wars regarding this and chewed alot on the matter and the financial's involved. it turns out that its a real mess sometimes, too much thinking. as my father says, "i'd never think that much". but anyways, the raaz has continued with college authorities playing a hide and seek game with me.

the director's meet was logical and interesting. my mindset was to get all the information from his mind (rather than selling my trip), in which i didnt do badly, i believe. a certain questions still remain while i found the director a little pessimistic (or too theoretical, shall we call it?). anyways, am just wishing things turn out well cause my mind is grooving up to go on a trip to thailand.

Followed by watching a bizzare movie, clockwork orange for 30 min (after that couldnt tolerate much), went to discuss about major project discussions with my mentor. this was the time i was selling my idea.

then came another raaz-the movie.. went for a 5 o clock show, i found the movie interesting and nicely packaged, though with it's constraints. making a horror movie is not an easy job and the director has tried well. the story line is faulty in it's essence, but its what the different way it is presented is what appealed me. some creative efforts like the ATM scene, the bus killing kangna etc(which could have been a plunderous joke if wrongly attempted) deserve some credit. brilliance of kangna too deserve an appraise(she was hot,sexy and scary all at once in the scene she's using abusive language). the flaws are too much to write but i'd not waste time on those aspects ...

No comments:

Post a Comment