Custom Search

Sunday, January 11, 2009

last sunday before start of the last semester...

i had a habit (now turned into a practice) to write before my semester started. the usual question was.. am i ready ?? i have started saving paper, so thought lets type here only ..

this holidays have been the most average in terms of everything. I just think recession has hit me these holidays. this holidays have seen a recession in my activities and adventures .. i have practically done nothing. sleeping at odd hours ( anytime after 3AM, sometimes i tried sleeping around 11 PM, but woke up at 3AM and didnt sleep after that), waking up anytime after 2PM (though i clocked 4 'o clock many times). watching movies, sucking up bandwidth of internet connection during free hours and writing this stupid blog can be just some of the constructive things i have done. rest i have just been lazy...

now, it seems highly pleasant to avoid college. at the helm of 7th sem, it feels this has been an unending life at college, though quite eventful. always been in thick of things, i have just used my time according to my mind. confusions, frustrations and opportunities have dominated my attitude. I have found times when i was caught in sticky situations and never i have done anything that i would feel sorry for. i am just satisfied with each and every thing i have experienced from college and now i just feel more clearer in my thought process (though a little less flexible)

am i ready .. ? this time, i dont need be ready. my last semester, where i have nothing to work for, do nothing constructive in college. usually, i have had a big to do list ready for the sem. this time,i have to work hard to get marks and do something BIG.... I guess thats it. just be what i was and will be .. bring it on ..

No comments:

Post a Comment